PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports:
1st of March
* MP responded to Hannah Road for destruction of property. The complainant reported that a semi-trailer truck attempted to drive up her private driveway where the deputy observed that the semi-trailer trailer was lodged atop a stone structure that stood at the end of the driveway . Two trees were damaged and branches were cut from the trees to aid in the removal of the truck. The driver said he was following his GPS for Hino and was directed to the wrong area. The complainant contacted her insurance agent who attended the scene. No accident report was taken as it happened on private property and insurance was exchanged.
* Deputies responded to US 50 and Progress Ridge Road for a two-vehicle crash. One vehicle sustained heavy damage to the driver’s side front and caught fire, the other vehicle also sustained heavy front damage.
* Carl Christopher Dagostino, 41, of Wyatt Street, Logan, was arrested as a fugitive while wanted outside Garrett County, Maryland. He was transported to the detention center for treatment and held pending his extradition hearing.
* Julie Marie Tomblin, 26, Pike Street, was arrested on a warrant issued out of Fayette County for unlawful seizure of a vehicle. She was processed at the detention center, brought to justice, and released on bail.
* A citation has been issued to Michael Randy Showalter, 49, of Cross Creek Lane, Mineral Wells, for speeding and no insurance.
* Deputies responded to the former Ames building on Camden Avenue for security guards with NAIK Security Co. advising they had located two subjects stealing electrical wire from inside the building. Deputies observed a sports bag containing various pieces of cut electrical wire on the floor next to the man and woman who had been detained. Katelin Ann Radcliff, 29, of Paddle Run Road, was arrested for trespassing and petty larceny and Steven Wayne Brogle, 28, of Lenoras Way, was arrested for trespassing and petty larceny.
3rd of March
* Madison Elizabeth Donaway, 24, of Washington Boulevard, Belpre, received a citation for possession of marijuana and driving suspended/revoked.
* Sean Michael Yarborough, 30, of Lawrence Street, surrendered on warrant. He was processed at the detention center and then brought before a magistrate and given $50,000 bail.
* Jordan Craig Holland, 29, of DAV Road, Whipple, received a citation for driving with suspension and without insurance.
* Krystal Lashae Cook, 32, of Willowbrook Drive, received a suspended driving citation.
* Sierra Nichole Roberts, 20, of Homewood Road, surrendered on a warrant for breach of a protection order. She was processed, arraigned, and released on public relations bail.
* From March 1 to 3, MPs responded to 128 calls: nine roadside checks; 16 complaints by telephone and in person; eight domestic appeals and domestic protection orders served; five traffic accidents; three order of mental hygiene/pickup/carry; seven intrusion alarm; eight disordered subjects/vehicles; four wellness checks/check subject; two assistance agency/motorist assistance; two suspect vehicle/suspect subject.